Thank you for starting the process of joining or renewing your membership with GHHJA! Please fill out this form in its entirety and submit payment to ensure your points will count for the show season.
Lifetime and 2023 current show year members, submit changes to your membership information (ie. new email, address, trainer etc.) on the member update form.
* Annual members who have not renewed since 2019 will need to join as new and will receive a new member number
* The show year is December 1 through November 30. Annual memberships and horse recordings must renew each year.
* Horses/ponies accumulate points in hunter and jumper classes. Horses AND Owners must be members to receive points in these classes
*Riders accumulate points in equitation classes. Riders must be members to receive points in these classes.
*Riders and Horse/Pony Owners must have a member trainer recorded on their GHHJA membership for points to count (Adults may record “self”)
* To ensure that points count in the Pony Hunter division, the GHHJA membership/points secretary must have a copy of the pony’s USEF or GHHJA measurement card no later than November 1st of the current show year.
* Membership entitles you to compete for year-end awards and receive e-mail notification of GHHJA shows, meetings and newsletters.
* Sale of a horse or pony must be reported to GHHJA, and the transfer fee of $5 must be paid before points are transferred to the new owner. The name may be changed at the same time at no additional charge. Click here for the horse transfer form.
* ATTN: Barn Memberships – Submit your member information and payment for your Business/Farm here. Once you have an active barn membership, use the Add Schooling Horses form to record your horses.